- If you don’t like an item, you can ship it back to us
within a week for "merchandise credit only" back to your credit card. We
cannot refund shipping charges.
- Credit will be given only if the merchandise is
received in "original condition". Make sure to insure your package and
that it's well packed.
- Please send a copy of your original invoice which you
will find inside your box, in order to identify who should receive the
- Cut pieces
of oilcloth are not returnable.
- Full rolls of oilcloth are not returnable.
- Sugar skull blanks or edible food items (like meringue powder) are not returnable.
Please contact us
for more information on returning an item. Thank you.
If in the rare case of receiving a broken item, don't worry ! Your shipment is insured. Please contact us
and send us a photo of the breakage and your invoice number via email .
If your shipment was shipped via UPS, you must:
- Save all packaging materials (box with the address label affixed, wrapping and the broken piece).
- Call us to initiate a breakage claim. You must keep the broken item and packing materials available for UPS inspection.
- We will need the photo and description of the broken item. Sometimes, we need a photo of the damaged box.
- We will need your 5-digit order number, so keep your invoice inside the box.
- Once we receive the UPS insurance claim resolution report, we will re-ship your original order or give a refund if you prefer.